Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Music.Music.Music.

 Usually we get Chicago's weather 24 hours later, but it did not happen this time.
Our friends, who live in that area got over 16 inches of snow yesterday and the temperature
was going down to 6 degrees.
 The sky almost had that look this morning.


 When I went out to the barn there were two big bucks next to the pasture.
Once again, it made me sick to think of what they were heading into.
The people who were shooting out back yesterday morning must have gotten their quota
as we did not hear anything while we were out there.
 The girls seem to stay in the pastures closer to the barns lately.










 A little before one I headed down to Brockport
 for the Sunday jam at A Different Path Gallery.
 I don't know if I will ever catch up.

Had to leave early so I could make it to a rehearsal with the Spencerport Chorus.
I have been asked to play my djembe for one of their numbers (Christmas Concert).

Here is an example of their sound (not the song I will be doing with them).
Headed back to the farm around 3:30.


 When I got out to the barn for evening chores the moon was high in the sky.

 This is the first night for blankets...going down to the mid 20s.

 Angel
 and Maggie were waiting to get their sheets put on.

 Seeing that I was gone most of the afternoon
 I made a salad and reheated the pizza I had put in the freezer last week.
 After dinner I sat next to the fire and finished reading my current book.  By the time I finished it I was ready for a nap.
Night all.

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Looks like you are safe for now with that crazy weather
Lily & Edward

Unknown said...

Oh, the horses look so snug! I used to love putting the stable blankets on mine. No snow here either really - just a few flakes.