Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Back and Forth...

Cold, but not too bad this morning.


 I called the girls when I finished cleaning stalls and they marched right in 
for their morning apples.


 There were hunters out back and they were very concerned about all the shooting.
It makes my stomach ache and I can't wait until the season ends.
 Around 11 I drove down to The Center for the Holiday Bazaar.









 I bought 3 hats, a beautiful candle holder for 2 bucks, a Christmas stocking and a couple of baked goods.  Also had lunch there....chili dogs.

 Love these hats...so comfy.
 In the meantime, our new bed was delivered and the truck was pulling out of the driveway just when I got home.  It's a Beauty Rest hybrid....one of those outrageous beds where you can put it in different positions with a remote (so unme).  I'm hoping it will be the answer to sleeping comfortably so I'm not feeling achy in the morning.  Merry Christmas to us!!!!!
After I set it up, drove back down to Jen's with some of the baked goods and part of the cauliflower casserole I made yesterday.  We had our old bed and mission style frame delivered to her house and now Finn has a beautiful queen sized bed.

When I got back to the farm it was around 4pm and I decided to see if the bed was as comfortable as it felt at the store.  Called Gary to see if he liked it when the head of it was raised.
He liked it all right, and fell asleep in minutes.
Chores at 5.

 Tucked the girls in...



 and there was just enough light left to catch a couple of shots..


 Tonight's salad....romaine, onions, oranges, bananas, craisins and crumbly blue.
 The cauliflower casserole...cauliflower, onions, carrots, celery, hard boiled eggs 
and a cheddar cheese sauce.  Lots of veggies at Skoog Farm.
Night all.
Let's hope I sleep tight!

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I think you'll sleep really well in your new bed. One of my daughters has that kind of bed and she loves it. Sweet dreams...zzzzzzzzzz

Stephen Andrew said...

Oh I'd hate to have hunters right out there! Poor horses. Hopefully the season is very short.

Michelle said...

Your new bed sounds fantastic to me!