Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Early Risers...

Two alarms went off at 3:30am.  A shock to my system!!!!  Ariana's flight was leaving the airport at 5:30 and we had to get there an hour earlier.  Fortunately the Rochester Airport is only a little over 20 minutes from the farm and the roads were very quiet.  I could not believe how many people were there at that hour.
She is so independent and has done this so many times. 
She arrived in Las Vegas by 9am their time.  No delays.

I got home and caught 2 more hours of sleep, waking up to a beautiful, cool and bright morning.

 On automatic pilot in the barn.





 Gary has spent the last two days working on five chairs for the studio.
 The all needed new seats and will be much nicer when they are painted.


 I was not very productive this afternoon, but did manage to get some stakes and wire up around the cucumber plants.  Who knows if it will make a difference.  Something started eating them.
 I had a 4:30 meeting at the Village Hall with the Parks committee.
 We were discussing a mural that will be installed in Sagawa Park, which is right on Main Street.
Our village has 9 parks!
 Dinner was simple.  I made chicken salad out of the leftovers from last night.
 Chores at 7:30.




 Loved the evening light.


 The temperature is going down to the 50s.
 After I finished tucking the girls in, helped Gary hang a couple of flags on his barn.
We will be using them for some photos.


I will be falling asleep shortly.
Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

What a well travelled young lady. so confident. To think, the first time I flew, was when I was 44!!! No wonder it is not one of my favourite occupations. Tomorrow I'll just close my eyes on take off, and open them when the call comes to get off!!!