Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2015

92 Degrees!

Things are heatin' up.

 The girls spent some time in the shade....



 After chores and before it got too hot, I mowed the lawn and around the north side of the pastures.  Dandelion city!
 There is so much color everywhere.





 The rhubarb is ready and already started bolting.
 Cut a basketful to share with Brenda and Al.  Making a pie tomorrow....yum.
 So hot by noon I had a salad for lunch.
 Gary went to a Memorial Service this afternoon and came home with a beautiful flower basket for the porch.
 Happy Mother's Day.  I love it.
 Tucked the girls in early as we were heading into Rochester.



 Maggie and Angel were soaked from the heat.  I left the fan on all day in the run in.
 We got to the Oxford Gallery before 7 and had a chance to look at 50 works by local artists.

The theme of the show was "The Condition of Music."
Here are a few examples.








After that we went to Rorbachs and had a nice dinner.
 The best Reuben (and German potato salad) I ever had.
That's it for now.
Night all.

PS
I just found a whole bunch of videos on my iPhone.  Loved this dance at the Sankofa Concert.

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

All the flowers are lovely. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Nutty weather!
Happy Mother's Day!
Lily & Edward

Birdman said...

Happy Mothers' Day!
Spring has EXPLODED here too. 82 on the deck today.

Marcy said...

I love all the pictures of your beautiful farm. Thanks for sharing!