Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

We're Havin' A Heat Wave!

We actually hit 32 degrees today!

 Even had sunshine!

 I managed to go to Wegmans, but other than that it was another veggie day.  The good news, I hardly coughed.

It felt so good when I went out to do evening chores.  No wind, mild....
 The girls must have appreciated the conditions compared to the past few days.


 Another simple dinner.
 Sloppy Joes with corn and coleslaw.
Obviously I am still not in my picture taking groove.  Maybe tomorrow.
Night all.

8 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We're freezin, it 62, BOL
Lily & Edward

Cloudia said...

Sun + 1 Cough = Good For YOU!


ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
<3

Grey Horse Matters said...

Yeah for less coughing. We got to about 30 also. Supposed to snow tomorrow though. Feel better.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

It "warmed up" for us too--I felt like taking my jacket off!

Glad you're feeling better--I still maintain that going to Wegmans will make anyone feel better!! Take care!!

The Dancing Donkey said...

It made it to 22 here. It felt so much better:) I'm glad you're finally feeling better.

Val Ewing said...

It was beautiful here yesterday, I went for two hikes. I'm glad you are starting to feel better, this sure has been a tough one hasn't it?

Birdman said...

32?
That luxury has still not gotten here yet. High 20's if we're lucky.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

above freezing is a gift...take it!