Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

What A Difference A Day Makes

No blankets.  No sun.  No snow.









 After chores Karen rode Angel and I picked the brussel sprouts.  As you can see, this was a good rolling day for Maggie....who kept an eye on her mom.

 A replay on the turkey reuben paninis for lunch, as Gary missed out yesterday.
 Very lazy again.  Fire.  French film.
 Gary took a nap and I went out to do chores.




 Took a few shots in the dark on my way back to the house.









Not making dinner. 
Night all.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Sweet to see those Christmas lights. As kids my mom would take us riding around the neighborhood to look at the lights.

Terry said...

Looks like summer there!
I really like those night shots and the twinkle lights.

Two French Bulldogs said...

No snow? Thought you would at least have 87 inches
Lily & Edward

Birdman said...

You still are getting brussel sprouts? Growing outside? Got a greenhouse? Ha. All this turkey before Thursday? Are you going to be bored when it exits the oven?

Michaele said...

All this time and I never took note that you have a windmill. Cool! Great shots and pass the brussel sprouts please.

Sharon Creech said...

Oooh, love those twig pics especially. . . and I think you have snow coming again, no? xx