Followers

Friday, November 7, 2014

Rain/Snow Flakes/Sunshine/Mud

 Raining and pouring....no time for snoring.  Some snow flakes got into the mix.



 Why would Angel and Maggie prefer to go out back in the rain?

 Sally invited me out for lunch so I decided to get off my butt and go to Agape first.
I have not been there since August 1st....the day I bought my trike.
 
 When I left, the sun started to make an appearance.
Sally was waiting for me at Java.
After indulging (Greek Panini and salad....of course) the light was off and on crazy.



 Is this not one aesthetically pleasing village????







By the time I got back to the farm, there was just enough time for a shower before heading over to a history club meeting.  Mary's home is a contemporary Victorian....lots of open space and WHITE rugs. Beautiful!  After the two presentations there was a lot of positive discussion about The Center.
 









Headed home around 4:30.



 By 5 the girls were ready to get tucked in.


 Actually made dinner.
 Stuffed shells and a salad.

 I need some rest.
Night all.



6 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh yes you need to rest. A full day indeed. HUG B

Unknown said...

Mild snow flurries here too!! Great shot with the slanting rain coming down and the horse!

Terry said...

Yes, it is a charming village!

Nancy J said...

Lovely old buildings, beautiful home, super food and those sky shots, Wow, Jean.

Dreaming said...

Icky weather, but I love the sky shots - even the ones with those nasty black clouds!

Two French Bulldogs said...

The sky looks like snow and more snow. Even the horsies have their coats on
Snorts,
Lily & Edward