Followers

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Part I

A nice enough morning.
 Did the chores...Karen and I picked the pastures.

 Still very cold...with the wind it could not have been over 30 degrees.

 The only thing I accomplished, was closing up the Studio for the winter.
Because it has a cement floor, we put in our bikes, the push lawn mower and a few other things.
I'm going to miss having that space for my class.  Next Tuesday we will be back in the house...probably until late April.
 I woke up at 4am and could not fall back to sleep as my mind was going 200 miles per hour.  All kinds of ideas.  So this afternoon I took a nap, did chores and did not get into picture taking 
until
Part 2, which is below.

3 comments:

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

I just had to comment and say your first picture is so beautiful!

Terry said...

Abbe looks clean. What's up with that?
30 degrees! A heat wave!

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

Brrr...we have snow here now! I hate this cold stuff!