Followers

Friday, August 8, 2014

Goofed....

I just wrote a post and put it on Facebook, thinking it was going here.  Man!  Now for round two.  Can't wait to get my computer back tomorrow morning.

After chores Tina, Brenda, Sandy and I went to the Walnut Hill Driving Competition for our annual photoshoot and escape from the norm.  Tomorrow I should be able to show you more pictures.




The sheriff's horses were among the most beautiful.


We went to the backfield to get more shots, but there was very little activity compared to other years.


When we got back to the farm I mowed the lawn and picked a ton of green beans while Gary attacked the snow peas.  Our freezer is going to be jam packed this year.

Went out to Tuck the girls in and took more shots with my iPad.  Just not the same.  If I have options setting a post up with this thing, I don't have a clue what they are.  Picture size etc.....  wonder what it's going to look like when I click done.








There was a beautifull sunset, but we have big trees in the way.  Got on my trike to get to a better spot and in a matter of two minutes it was out of sight. So here's the moon.


Night all.....tomorrow is another day.
OK, I will admit that not having my computer has forced me to learn something new.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Are you still using your iPad to get things done? Mistakes are allowed when learning new things. Have a good night.

Karen said...

I just answered my own question. (It never hurts to read a post first before asking them.) The iPad is quite different to use for posting but you have done a fabulous job. Great post.

Nancy J said...

Done.. It all looks wonderful to me, and like you, Hugh suggested I get a photo of some stunning white clouds, but camera, boots, hat and coat, and they were gone. Those few moments at day's end, and somehow I do seem to be too late most times. Walnut Hill, those men on their horses, indeed super, Cheers,Jean.

thecrazysheeplady said...

I've tried to blog with the iPad and just hated it. Maybe now they have some of the bugs worked out, but I doubt it. I admire you for sticking with it! I like the bigger pictures by the way.

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

I tried to blog with the iPad and I liked it, but it is not the same! I use to love going to horse shows! Every weekend I would be taking my pony to a show!