Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Operating in Slow.....

A very pleasant morning, warmed up to the 50s, and I was out of gas.




 After chores I cleaned out the Studio and did some work in the gardens.  Hoping that I can start having classes there soon.
 Gary outlasted me by hours.
 Managed a trip to Wegmans and did evening chores.  That was about it.


 I was on my feet too much yesterday and could feel it today.

Made soup and a great salad for dinner.

 Forgot to take a picture of the soup part....guess I need a nap.

Claire Talley sent me some photos that I would like to share from the opening last night.








That's it.
Night all.

4 comments:

Sharon Creech said...

Rest up! You've earned it. xx

Michaele said...

What a group of beautiful people : )
The work has begun hasn't it? I will probably be too sore to get out of be in the morning. But it is fun to be out.

Nancy J said...

After all the build up, and a wonderful night, a go slow day is fully expected. Lovely photos, yours and all others. Cheers, Jean.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hope today has brought you some time to rest and recharge your inner-batteries. We've had wonderful weather here, but that's about to change, which is okay, especially if it's going in your direction.